Based in our HQ in Haarlem, you take the ownership for vacancies from various levels and departments and build a strong international team. From opening a position until offering the job to the successful candidate, the entire recruitment cycle lies in your hands. While working independently and with lots of freedom in your job, you know how to build strong relationships and get the job done!
You’re mainly focussed on sourcing Salesforce Consultants, but also project management, sales and staff positions are part of your portfolio. With your proactive and top-of-the-class sourcing skills, you know how to attract the best talented international candidates for our positions. Also, you know how to use your creative mindset, organising skills and excellent writing skills to build a strong employer brand for Emark. Not only external but also for internal uses, like referral recruitment and retention purposes.
We’re Emark, specialised in marketing and advertising technology, with offices in Haarlem, Barcelona and Bialystok (Poland) and in total 90 colleagues. You’ll report to the Head of People. We’re looking for a positive and enthusiastic person, who is not afraid to be the face of our company.
No vacancies without bullets….
As our Corporate Recruiter, you will definitely:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment: from sourcing to offer stage;
- Responsible for the best Candidate experience: Ensure that candidates are given the proper support and attention while building lasting relationships regardless of the outcome
- (Re)writing vacancy text and share them via different channels;
- Source potential candidates via different channels;
- Scheduling and conduct interviews;
- Keep your Hiring Managers informed at all times;
- Responsible for employer Branding; Actively participate in building an exciting Employer Brand proposition
- Be an active team player and work on projects to improve hiring processes across the organisation
What do we want you to show:
- Higher vocational education;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant recruitment experience in scale-up;
- Experienced working in a competitive and high tech environment;
- Passionate about recruitment and employer branding;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic personality;
- Strong communicator in English and preferably Dutch or Spanish.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and long decision-making processes.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.