Some key activities you will definitely add to your to-do list:
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their communication initiatives;
- Create, manage and present an actionable blueprint that aligns a clients business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution;
- Design, build and deliver the Salesforce solution;
- Prepare and facilitate workshops;
- Be part of our Sales team to help with pre-sales activities and pitches;
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
And some more bullets…What we’d like you to show:
- Pro-active attitude and client-focus;
- A Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of experience working with Marketing Automation tools, like Eloqua, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Selligent);
- The ability to engage with customers and to quickly help them;
- Experience in leading customer-facing discussions;
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema and reading or developing SQL queries;
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST API;
- Mastering the English language and/or one other language that we’d love to speak ourselves.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy. That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
Instead you will be welcome as part of a young and dynamic team working from a beautiful historic building with great canal views where you’ll also enjoy:
You will be able to work on a hybrid schedule from home as well as in our office.
Working with a renowned international customer base, B2B and B2C customers.
A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture.
Daily lunches in our state of the art kitchen.
A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
An international work environment.
A competitive salary.
End of the week drinks.
Check out our instagram here to see more!
And there’s more:
Education budget to suit your own development; e.g. soft-skills workshops, language courses & leadership training.
State of the art BBQ bar at the roof terrace.
Complimentary wellness focused yoga classes.
Permanent contract right from the start.
Private health insurance package.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.