Some key activities you will definitely add to your to-do list:
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their communication initiatives;
- Create, manage and present an actionable blueprint that aligns a clients business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution;
- Design, build and deliver the Salesforce solution;
- Prepare and facilitate workshops;
- Be part of our Sales team to help with pre-sales activities and pitches;
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
And some more bullets…What we’d like you to show:
- Pro-active attitude and client-focus;
- A Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of experience working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment;
- The ability to engage with customers and to quickly help them;
- Experience in leading customer-facing discussions;
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema and reading or developing SQL queries;
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST API;
- Mastering the English language and/or one other language that we’d love to speak ourselves.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources since we operate in three countries. Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.