No vacancy without bullets….
What we’d like you to show:
- At least 3 years of experience developing applications and solutions in Salesforce;
- Preferably a Salesforce certification, but this is no deal-breaker;
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture, data modelling, Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, API, SQL, SOQL, SOSL and JAVA;
- Experience with the development, testing, implementation and integration of Salesforce.com environment with external data sources;
- Knowledge about Salesforce limitations;
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools;
- Experience with creating workflow alerts and actions and approval workflow;
- A self-motivated and disciplined attitude to meet deadlines with speed, accuracy and professionalism;
- That you are collaborative and a real team player;
- Excellent in English (verbal and written).
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and nice workplace (from home) with the right equipment and tools. Besides stand-ups and client meetings, we organise cool (digital) social events to catch up!
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.