No vacancy without bullets…
As a Project Management Officer, you will definitely:
- Making sure that resource planning for all of our projects is organized correctly. Suggesting project resource allocation in case of (expected) c/w opportunities based on available capacity. Flag discrepancies in forecasted resource planning with expected commercial revenue.
- Align with the Sales department on expected opportunities and deals.
- Delivery Standardization across teams; support operational resources in standardizing delivery templates, progress reporting, naming conventions, documentation, enhance compliance.
- Build, optimize and maintenance of ‘Skill-set Matrix’.
- Responsible for training and instructions to new resources on delivery standards and how to use our operational tools (Forecast, Harvest, CRM, Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Responsible for monitoring our Salesforce Consulting Partner status. Working in close collaboration with all departments to monitor for example project satisfaction surveys, Salesforce certification levels from our employees and general Consulting Partner scores.
What we’d like you to show:
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of relevant experience working in a PMO role
- Knowledge and experience with working according to the Scrum methodology
- Good communication and presentation skills (both written and verbally) in English and Dutch
- Punctuality, thoroughness, enforcement of our compliance standards
- A self-starting attitude, ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.