You’ll be working with client teams and their relevant advertising technology stack. This is why we consider it so important that you have strong drive, insatiable curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work as part of a team. You are passionate about doing things that have impact and you can work with the best people in the area of data-driven marketing technology. We also offer you the opportunity to further develop your technical skills in key marketing disciplines in the areas of technology, research and strategy.
As a Marketing Data/CDP Consultant you will, at the very least:
- Use your knowledge of media and digital advertising technology to make sure that the marketing data is correctly collated in the CDP;
- Apply your technical and strategic insights in our clients’ implementation of CDP;
- Use your creativity to develop and optimise dashboards;
- Deploy advertisement technology tools and our clients’ marketing stacks (including CDP, Google Ads, Google Analytics, DSPs, SSPs, ESPs and E-commerce platforms);
- Play a key role in convincing our clients during pre-sales CDP processes.
What we expect from you:
- Higher vocational/university educated thinking and working level;
- Experience with digital advertising channels (such as search, social and display);
- Excellent strategic insight and the technical ability to spar with our clients and take them to the next levels in the area of data-driven marketing;
- Relevant experience with dashboarding tools, such as: Qlikview, Power BI, Datorama or Tableau;
- Relevant experience in the area of C-level stakeholder management and leading client-oriented discussions;
- A passion for marketing technology and data architecture/schedules;
- The ability to anticipate, identify and proactively solve problems;
- A flexible, enterprising attitude, allied to the ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills;
- Good command of both Dutch and English.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent.
We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace in the city centre of Haarlem. And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.