Some key activities you will definitely add to your to-do list:
With your help, we can bring our clients to the next level. Also, you’ll be responsible for guiding our more junior Consultants into the world of Salesforce CRM. So also, internally you’ll be of great value.
- Translate customer requirements into future proof implementation plans;
- Implement and adopt Salesforce systems;
- Provide Salesforce advice, service and support;
- Work together with our Sales team on pitches and pre-sales activities;
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members;
- Coach and guide junior colleagues.
And some more bullets…What we’d like you to show:
- At least 5 years of experience with technical Salesforce implementations (Service and Sales cloud related);
- Background in process design and implementation;
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration;
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools;
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Strong customer-facing skills;
- Analytical thinker and proactive mentality;
- An enthusiastic, professional and confident personality with a focus on customer success.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with energetic colleagues and TGIF drinks.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.