You are the owner of international projects. You leverage application and feature knowledge as well as business and marketing domain expertise in combination with the expertise of a cross-functional team to achieve success. You know what it means to operate efficiently in a demanding environment and to maintain composure. You show leadership and you communicate in an exemplary manner. And above all, you have a relentless focus on overall client satisfaction and you thrive on team development and shared success. We’re Platinum Salesforce Partner, so all our projects have a Salesforce approach.
No vacancy without bullets…
As an agile Project Manager, you will definitely:
- Account directly for the overall success of the client projects within your portfolio;
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW);
- Play a key role in managing the client relationship. You work closely with the client on a daily basis to ensure project progress and maintain constant open communication;
- Review and analyse project scope and manage client expectations;
- Prepare project schedule and client-facing/internal status reports, as required by the client Identify risks/issues and report to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders;
- Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the project;
- Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs, including revenue responsibility across all projects;
- Organize and facilitate internal and external Steering Committees with all relevant stakeholders;
- Have a commercial sense and be able to drive account growth by continuously looking ahead and focus on roadmap definition to establish long term client engagements;
- Be able to challenge the (internal/external) project team resources, by engaging in substantive discussions.
What we’d like you to show:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- At least five years of relevant project management experience;
- Knowledge and experience with working according to the Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of systems integrations such as CRM, content management or web analytics;
- Familiarity with interactive marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, PPC and Ad Management;
- Good communication and presentation skills (both written and verbally) in English and Dutch;
- A self-starting attitude, ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told;
- Preferably experience with Salesforce technology.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.