No vacancy without bullets….
As a Business Consultant, you will definitely:
- Deliver end-to-end Strategy & Transformation projects, taking into account all relevant elements: business, process, people, technology;
- Analyze and define strategy, structures and processes and act as an advisor at multiple levels of an organisation;
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer experiences, fitting with the strategy and positioning of our clients;
- Be able to bridge between various divisions and stakeholders at our clients;
- Be able to translate the opportunities of digital transformation into benefits for our clients;
- Not only ad value to our clients, but you also play an important role in sales and the development and growth of our Strategy & Consultancy division;
- Understand the real question behind a question and know how to translate that into proposals, projects and programs.
What we’d like you to show:
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken);
- You have at least 7 years of consulting experience;
- You have a broad experience in management consulting, preferably in result optimization and digital -strategy and -transformation;
- You recognize and understand the real problems on the client-side, and are able to develop effective solutions and/or strategies;
- You are able to operate independently;
- You understand the importance of customer-centricity and user/customer experience. Preferably, you are familiar with methods like Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile;
- Preferably you have experience with Salesforce technology, for example in the marketing-, sales- and service- domain;
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you;
- Experience with B2C is a must, B2B is nice to have;
- Other competencies you possess; problem-solving attitude, excellent consulting skills and analytical thinking.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and long decision-making processes.
That being said: through us you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.