No vacancy without bullets….
As a Business Consultant, you will definitely:
- Deliver end-to-end Strategy & Transformation projects, taking into account all relevant elements: business, process, people, technology;
- Analyze and define strategy, structures and processes and act as an advisor at multiple levels of an organisation;
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer experiences, fitting with the strategy and positioning of our clients;
- Be able to bridge between various divisions and stakeholders at our clients;
- Be able to translate the opportunities of digital transformation into benefits for our clients;
- Not only add value to our clients, but you also play an important role in sales and the development and growth of our Strategy & Consultancy division;
- Understand the real question behind a question and know how to translate that into proposals, projects and programs.
What we’d like you to show:
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- You have at least 7 years of consulting experience;
- You have a broad experience in management consulting, preferably in result optimization and digital -strategy and -transformation;
- You recognize and understand the real problems on the client-side, and are able to develop effective solutions and/or strategies;
- You are able to operate independently;
- You understand the importance of customer-centricity and user/customer experience. Preferably, you are familiar with methods like Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile;
- Preferably you have experience with Salesforce technology, for example in the marketing-, sales- and service- domain;
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you;
- Experience with B2C is a must, B2B is nice to have;
- Other competencies you possess; problem-solving attitude, excellent consulting skills and analytical thinking.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy. That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
Instead you will be welcome as part of a young and dynamic team working from a beautiful historic building with great canal views where you’ll also enjoy:
Working with a renowned international customer base, B2B and B2C customers.
A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture.
Daily lunches in our state of the art kitchen.
A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
An international work environment.
A competitive salary.
End of the week drinks.
Check out our instagram here to see more!
And there’s more:
You will be able to work on a hybrid schedule from home as well as one of our offices in Haarlem and/or Amsterdam.
Education budget for your own development; e.g. soft-skills workshops, language courses & leadership training.
Wellness pack: Yoga classes and our own in-house masseuse.
Access to a mobility package to suit your commuting needs.
Competitive pension benefits.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.