You think it is the biggest challenge to represent accounts, to build and expand relationships with your customer and to work with our cloud-based marketing products to continuously create effective cross-channel marketing campaigns. In our offices in Haarlem, Barcelona and Bialystok, more than 90 people work for our leading clients such as Dr. Oetker, Whirlpool, Goodyear, PVH, Carnext, Hastens.
By working closely with the existing internal customer teams, in the field of marketing technology, customer experience, campaign delivery and data driven strategies you will be able to represent customer needs and drive customer growth.
No vacancy without bullets…
As an Account Director, we’d like you to show:
- At least a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in a account management role;;
- Experience in online marketing, digital media, CRM or software industry;
- Experience in selling Salesforce Cloud solutions (Marketing Cloud and/or Service / Sales Cloud/Commerce Cloud) is a real advantage;
- Passionate about data analytics & technology;
- Excellent communication skills, a drive for targets, motivation, entrepreneurial attitude and a self-starting character;
- The ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and the knowledge to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- You think in terms of opportunities and innovative solutions;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- The ability to engage with customers at C-level;
- You are ready to seize opportunities and to make an impact at Emark.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources since we operate in three countries (and counting). Your know-how and experience help to move Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.