It’s official: we won the Salesforce Partner Innovation award, helping furniture brand BoConcept to deliver personalised, premium retail experiences across channels.
Challenge: Global & Local Customer Infrastructure
This iconic high-end retailer needs to help consumers make the most of their living space, by offering interior design services to guide them through their home makeover.
At Emark, our challenge was to help BoConcept engage with each consumer in the right context, by designing custom journeys across channels and touchpoints.
This meant creating customer experience capabilities on both a global and a local level: BoConcept HQ needed centralised control over their marketing technology, but they also needed to empower 150+ franchisees in 66 countries by giving them the tools to engage with local customers.
Solution: A Connected Ecosystem for Premium Customer Journeys
On a technical level, Emark helps BoConcept to realise a 360-degree customer view on each of these two levels by centralising their CRM and data architecture, connecting and activating data across online and offline.
By combining the powers of Salesforce Marketing, Community and Sales Clouds, BoConcept can operate on two levels in the following ways:
- Orchestrate customer journeys globally, but create relevant campaign activities locally
- Gain complete insights into their local customers within a single environment
Results: Campaigns Running in 3 Months
The following campaigns and activities were rolled out in just 3 months:
- 150 Franchisees were able to send customer emails and received digital training
- The smart integration of Salesforce Community Cloud enabled franchisees to automate reminders and built effective cycles of engagement – e.g. newsletters which included local franchisee content but remain controlled at a global level
- A single sign-in dashboard for all activities
- Advanced welcome journeys received by first-time web visitors to kickstart personalisation, with follow-ups based on click-profiling and affinity scoring.